BEMER HORSE SET
What is the BEMER Horse Set?
- What is the BEMER Horse-Set? The BEMER Horse-Set utilizes BEMER’s patented PEMF signal to increase your horse’s microcirculatory system allowing them to relax, recover, and recharge. The BEMER Horse-Set includes the BEMER Blanket for full-body application and two BEMER Cuffs which can be used for a variety of applications on the legs and for more targeted applications on the body. The BEMER Horse-Set is designed to improve circulation and support the body’s natural self-regulating processes. Blood is the universal means to transport essential oxygen, nutrients, chemical messengers, and immune cells, among others. Only when all cells, tissues, and organs are adequately nourished and all metabolic waste products removed, can horses be healthy and their bodies function properly.
- How often should I use the BEMER Horse-Set? The BEMER Horse-Set is a great tool for any horse in any training program. Whether your horse is a top-performing sport horse who needs help with recovery after intense training or your horse is in need of localized therapy to target problem areas in their body, the BEMER Horse-Set can help. We recommend that the BEMER Horse-Set be used twice a day and find that most horses benefit from pre- and post-ride therapy. Use the BEMER Horse-Set to warm your horse up by increasing blood flow and then as a recovery tool after your ride. Your horse will thank you!
- The BEMER Horse-Set improves your horse’s suppleness, allowing them to use their joints more actively, more willingly accept your aids, and give you a more balanced ride.
- What is the BEMER Horse-Set and is it safe for my horse? BEMER stands for Bio-Electro-Magnetic-Energy-Regulation. Utilizing BEMER's patented PEMF (pulsed electromagnetic field) signal, the BEMER Horse-Set penetrates your horse’s tissues to stimulate blood flow throughout the body, speeding up the delivery of crucial nutrients and oxygen throughout. PEMF therapy is completely safe and is backed by years of research! Horse lovers all over the world turn to the BEMER Horse-Set to keep their horses feeling fresh and ready to take on each day.
BEMER PEMF Information
- What is PEMF? PEMF therapy has been around for many years! PEMF stands for Pulsed Electromagnetic Field and the BEMER Horse-Set uses PEMF to deliver the patented BEMER signal which sends tiny electromagnetic pulses into the body targeting the microcirculation. BEMER has over 20 years of experience in the field of PEMF therapy, starting first with human therapy devices before developing the BEMER Horse-Set. Utilizing these tiny but powerful signals, BEMER’s PEMF devices boost circulation which is the cornerstone of health! Your horse’s microcirculatory system is responsible for transporting oxygen, nutrients, wastes, and more, and by increasing their ability to circulate properly you are providing your horse with the best opportunity for them to thrive!
What does BEMER do for my horse?
Improves microcirculation & vasomation
Increases oxygen, and nutrient absorption
Faster removal of waste disposal in the cells and body
Increased physical fitness, endurance, strength and energy
Helps improve suppleness
Prevents and increases defense against infection
Speeds up recovery process after injury or surgery
Stress reduction and regulation of the nervous system
Increased performance, faster recovery and regeneration after exercise or competition , reduction of tissue damage and faster recovery after injury! BEMER is scientifically proven with no negative side effects, non-invasive and thus safe to use. As a result, the horse's body can work more efficiently to heal itself, and feel more energetic.
BEMER is an FEI approved supportive therapy.
- How do I know if the BEMER Horse-Set is working? Your horse will tell you! The BEMER Horse-Set engages your horse’s “rest and digest” stage in their nervous system, commonly known as the parasympathetic nervous system. As your horse experiences BEMER therapy, they will give several signs of relaxation such as licking, chewing, yawning, lowering of the head, waste removal, and even napping!
- The BEMER Horse-Set has been proven to have a positive impact on your horse’s body. It strengthens your horse’s health in terms of prevention and promotes regeneration after illness! Remember, the BEMER Horse-Set does not replace treatment and care of an injury or disease by a veterinarian. A veterinarian should be consulted prior to use of the BEMER Horse-Set for any medical condition.
- The BEMER Horse-Set improves suppleness during training or when preparing for competitions. It can also provide valuable support during the healing process, including recovery from muscle tension or tendon/ligament/muscle injury. Remember, the BEMER Horse-Set does not replace treatment and care of an injury or disease by a veterinarian. A veterinarian should be consulted prior to use of the BEMER Horse-Set for any medical condition.
- Does your horse experience stress during transportation? The BEMER Horse-Set is proven to relax horses, ensuring they’ll be competition-ready when you reach your destination!
- Did you know: Horses fluctuate constantly between a sympathetic and parasympathetic state, sometimes within seconds. What does this mean? Their Sympathetic Nervous System controls their fight, flight, or freeze response. This is what helped horses survive in the wild for centuries. Their Parasympathetic Nervous System, on the other hand, unconsciously regulates bodily functions such as rest, digestion, and recovery. It is not desirable for either of these states to be dominant; BEMER helps horses stay perfectly balanced.
- Did you know that an average size horse circulates 13 gallons of blood throughout its body every day? Your horse's circulatory system delivers crucial nutrients and oxygen throughout his/her body, from their poll all the way to the laminae in their hooves. Ensuring proper circulation is key to keeping your horse in optimal condition. The BEMER Horse-Set uses the patented BEMER PEMF signal to target your horse's microcirculatory system which will allow them to relax, recover and perform at the top of their game!
BEMER Horse-Set is no way a substitute for medical care. it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition or disease. BEMER does not replace treatment by your veterinarian. Please consult with your own veterinarian if your horse has a medical concern.
BEMER Horse-Set is developed for horses and is not intended to use on small animals or people.